To receive payment, you must enter your requested payment type and W-9 information in your landowner account.
To start, navigate to https://landowners.ncx.com/settings/payment or from your landowner account click Edit Account Settings then Payment
You'll then follow the steps to add your contact information, preferred payment type - check and direct deposit (ACH) are available, and W-9 details.
- Email must match what the NCX account is registered to
- When entering your phone number, the country code should be +1 for US residents
- EINs are only required for LLCs or company accounts
Preferred Payment Method:
- We encourage participants to opt for ACH as it offers a faster turnaround time for the delivery of funds. Tracking is not available for checks sent standard first-class mail.
- Information entered must match exactly as it's written when federal taxes are filed to the IRS. This includes commas, periods, and capitalized letters. Typos and inaccurate information will result in an automated response from Tipalti indicating your information could not be validated. Payment will not be processed until rectified.
- Please utilize this article for assistance entering TIN/EIN information: How do I enter TIN/EIN information? What do I do if it fails to validate?
- Expected delivery timelines are outlined in: Expected delivery times for payment